Thrive Wildflower Napkin
Our napkins are designed and made in our Cranbury, NJ studio. They make the perfect, pretty table accessory! Combine them with our placemats and a table runner to create a beautiful tablescape and impress the friends at your next dinner party.
By shopping with our small family-owned business, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans here within our local community. We take pride in being your source for high quality home decor!
- One of a kind designs featuring the calligraphy of our owner, Alyssa Thiel
- 100% organic, natural linen fabric in an dark burlap color
- Measures 20in x 20in (unfolded)
- The more you buy, the cheaper they are! Select your amount from the drop-down menu
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron as needed
- Napkins are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
- Our designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- All of our products are made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
Free priority shipping on orders over $49
U.S., retail customers only. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.