Our watercolor pillows are designed by a local artistÂ and handmade in our Cranbury, NJ studio. The neutral design of our pillows make them the perfect accessory to cozy up any space! As we make your pillows, it is our hope that they not only encourage extra snuggles with those that matter most to you, but that you are also inspired by the quotes and sayings found on each and every one!
By shopping with our small family-owned business, you make the decision to support fair trade artisans here within our local community. We take pride in being your source for high quality home decor!
- One of a kind designs featuring the calligraphy of our owner, Alyssa Thiel
- Two fabric color options available: white and natural/off-white
- Made with an invisible zipper closure to easily slip your pillow cover over any insert
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low â€“ iron as needed
- Choose your text color and font option in the drop-down menus
- Available in 16x16 or 18x18 - feel free to reach out for a custom size!
- We recommend using a pillow insert 1â€ larger than the pillow cover. For example, a 17x17â€ insert is recommended for a 16x16â€ cover
- Our designs are printed directly into the fabric, therefore there is no textured vinyl that will peel or crack
- Pillows are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
- Interested in a personalized pillow? View our collectionÂ here